Effective results of Chemical Peels include
- Improve – Tone, texture and clarity of the skin
- Diminish – The appearance of skin discolorations
- Reduce – The size of pores
- Soften – The appearance of fine lines
- Improve and Heal – Acne and post-inflammatory marks
- Stimulate – Fibroblast activity, increasing collagen and elastic to firm skin.
Zo Controlled Depth Peel
CMA Primary and MedVana Center have also proposed a counterpart treatment plan for people who have no time for peeling such as Zo Obagi controlled Depth Peel. It is quick, easy and amazing. As with most peels, it contains Salicylic Acid. It also has a blend of lactic and glycolic acids, and it has extra calming agents like Willow Bark and Licorice Root, to help soothe your skin. Because of these extra additives for blessing your skin with extra glow and soothing effect, Zo Obagi controlled Depth Peel is ideal for people with sensitive skin.
The Zo Obagi controlled Depth Peel will:
- Maximal skin tightening.
- Excellent anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Improve your overall skin complexion
- Help hyperpigmentation
- Heal Photodamaged skin
- Provide Superficial Exfoliation, with no downtime
- After just one peel your skin will be brighter, tighter, and smoother
- 4 to 6 peels are recommended for optimal results
ZO 3- Step Peel
An innovative in-office treatment peel followed by an at-home treatment to combat the signs of aging and skin discoloration. Experts at CMA Primary and MedVana Center recommend the ZO 3 –Steep Peel for the first-time body chemical peel clients or those looking for a gentle, superficial chemical peel to polish and brighten their skin. The two-step body peel treatment is formulated with potent ingredients that deeply exfoliate, and improve skin tone and texture while lightening any skin discoloration.
First, the skin is prepped with a soothing conditioning mask to help hydrate and soften skin. Then the concentrated chemical peel solution is applied. The chemical peel ingredients may include:
- Lactic Acid
- Kojic Acid